When you think of Africa with its vast wildlife, its broad Savannah, snow-capped mountains and deep forests…you are picturing the land of Kenya.
This is where time began, where we feel a primal need to return and discover our beginnings. Kenya is the heart and soul of Africa – witness its great populations of Maasai and Samburu peoples – still so close to the earth, still living their timeless traditions. Kenya is where you can delight to great herds of wildebeests and zebras, elephants and giraffes. Here too, you can witness electrifying sightings of lion and leopard hunting their prey.
No one who has witnessed these primal forces of nature has ever forgotten its emotional hold. It’s no wonder so many visitors travel back to Kenya again and again. With its many inviting lodges and expert guides, friendly people and developed infrastructure, Kenya holds out its arms, welcoming visitors from around the world. Some of the highlights of your African Holiday Safari include:
- Spot “Big Five” game: lions, rhinos, elephants, buffalo and leopards.
- Spectacular wildlife encounters on our extensive game drives.
- Hear elephants trumpet in Amboseli National Park and a stunning Kilimanjaro backdrop
- Mount Kenya: An extinct volcano sitting on the equator with distinct snow peak and glaciers.
- Scout for rhinoceros making a comeback at Lewa.
- Meru: Luxuriant jungle, lions and the setting for Born Free.
- At night, tucked beneath canvas under a canopy of stars, listen to a lion roar across the savanna.
- The vibrant culture of the Kenyan people during cultural visits to local homesteads. A visit to a Maasai village is a memorable experience.
- Watch for millions of flamingos at Lake Nakuru National park – how many can you count?
- Experience the Eighth Wonder of the World: the Great Wildebeest Migration.
- Enjoy a hot air balloon safari over the famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
- View endangered and rare wildlife, including Rothschild’s giraffes, Grevy’s zebras and the East African Oryx.
- The Special Five of Samburu National Park: Beisa Oryx, Reticulated giraffe, Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich and Beisa Oryx.
- Tour the enchanting Tsavo East national Park & Tsavo West national Park -Land of Lava, Springs, Man-Eaters & Magical Sunsets
- You can even visit A Refuge for Chimpanzees, Rhinos & More at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Nanyuki
- The White sandy beaches of Mombasa, Malindi, Watamu & Diani (south coast).
- The honeymooners ‘hideout- Chale Island in South coast Mombasa.
- The iconic Ngorongoro Crater, the largest extinct volcano crater on Earth
- Serengeti National Park (famous for Wildebeest Migration).
- Gorilla tracking in Rwanda or Uganda (a once in a lifetime experience).
So by now you are asking yourself, what next? Your next holiday is just click, call or email away. Contact one of our reliable Tour Planning Manager today: