Diani Beach Kenya Safari Prices / Preise 2019

Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Simplified) Dutch Dutch English English French French German German Norwegian Norwegian Polish Polish Russian Russian Spanish Spanish Swedish Swedish
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories
Mombasa Safaris
Safaris from Diani
Uncategorized

3 Days Lions Bluff & Tsavo East National Park

Destinations

  • Diani Beach
  • Mombasa
  • Tsavo East National Park

ITINERARY

Day 1:  Lumo wildlife Sanctuary.

Early in the morning around 6:20am, we take you to Lumo Game Sanctuary; 125 miles from Mombasa. You get to Lumo Game Sanctuary at 9:30am. You start with wild game viewing drives immediately after Sanctuary’s gate on your way to Lions Buff lodge. Check-in at Lions Bluff Lodge for lunch, after lunch and relaxing you leave for more afternoon game viewing drives till evening. You get back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.

Day 2: Tsavo East National Park.

Wake up at 6:00am and take coffee or breakfast, later go for game drives till 8:00am. Drive to the camp/lodge for breakfast. After breakfast leave for more game drives till evening. Lunch and soft drinks will be provided. In the evening you drive to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.

Day 3: Tsavo East, Later Mombasa.

Wake up very early in the morning 6:00am, take a cup of coffee and drive to the jungle for game viewing drives. After game viewing drives you leave at around 8:30am, you drive back to the lodge/camp for full breakfast. At 9:30am, you pack and leave Tsavo East National while enjoying the final game viewing drive. You get outside the park at noon where you will go for lunch to hotels outside the park. Later after lunch you drive to Mombasa (Kenya coast) arriving there at around 4:00pm. We drop you back to your hotel.

TOUR PRICE pp

SEASONS ECONOMY MID-RANGE LUXURY
LOW-SEASON
$ 390
$ 420
$ 450
HIGH SEASON
$ 420
$ 450
$ 480
PEAK SEASON
$ 450
$ 480
$ 520

GOOD TO KNOW

A depost of 25 % will be required when booking this Safari Tour Package. The rest of the amount (75%) will be paid when starting the Safari

ROUTE

TSAVO EAST WILDLIFE

  • Elephants
  • Abundant
  • Lions
  • Common
  • Rhino
  • Occassional
  • Wildebeests
  • Common
  • Lesser Kudu
  • Occassional
  • Buffalo
  • Common
  • Girraffe
  • Common
  • Zebra
  • Common
  • Antelopes
  • Common
  • Ostrich
  • Occassional
  • Flamingo
  • None
  • Cheetah
  • Common
  • Dik-Dik
  • Common
  • Wild-Dog
  • Common
  • Birds
  • Abundant
  • Hyena
  • Common
  • Leopard
  • Common
  • Hippo
  • Rare
  • Abundant
  • Common
  • Occassional
  • Rare
  • None

What's Included

  • Park Entry Fee
  • Transport
  • All the Meals
  • Accomodation

What's Excluded

  • Alcoholic Drinks
  • Personal Taxes
  • International Flights
  • Other things not listed in the itinerary
WhatsApp WhatsApp us