12 DAY (11 NIGHTS)KENYA TO TANZANIA SAFARI
- Tsavo East
- Masai Mara
- Amboseli -Kilimanjaro
- Lake Nakuru
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Early in the morning, you leave your Arusha hotel and leave for Lake Manyara National Park; arriving there at around 10:00am. Upon arrival, you enjoy game viewing drive while you head to the lodge for lunch. After having your lunch, you leave for more afternoon game viewing drives till evening. You later drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Leave Lake Manyara for Ngorongoro Crater
In the early morning, you leave Lake Manyara national park for Ngorongoro Crater. This normally takes 2 and half hours. You enter Ngorongoro Crater while enjoying a game drive. During midday, you drive to the lodge for lunch. Later game viewing drives till evening. You head back to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Leave Ngorongoro Crater for Serengeti
After breakfast, you leave Ngorongoro for the famous Serengeti National Park. You arrive at Serengeti National Park at around 9:30 am. Upon arrival, you start with game viewing drive while heading to the lodge/ camp for lunch. After lunch and relaxing, you leave for more afternoon game drives till evening where you will leave the jungle and drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 4: Explore Serengeti National Park
You start with an early-morning game viewing drive before breakfast. After breakfast. You leave for more game viewing drives till evening with picnic lunch. In the evening you drive from the jungle to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Day 5: Get More Out of Serengeti National Park
Before you take your morning meals, you start with early-morning game drives, after driving back to the lodge for breakfast, you leave for more game viewing drives till evening, and lunch will be provided during midday. Dinner and overnight at the lodge inside Serengeti National Park.
Day 6 Leave Serengeti for Masai Mara (Kenya)
After breakfast, you leave Serengeti for Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya. You arrive at Masai Mara at around 10:30 am. Upon arrival, you enjoy a game viewing drive while heading to the lodge for your midday meal. Later after in the afternoon, you have more game viewing drives till evening where you will return back to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight
Day 7: Explore Masai Mara Wildlife
In Masai Mara, you will start with an early morning game drives before breakfast, later you leave the lodge for more game drives till evening. You drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Lunch will be provided during midday.
Day 8: Leave Masai Mara for Lake Nakuru National Park.
Very early in the morning, you drive from Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park. Arriving there at around 1:30 pm. Upon arrival, you check-in at a lodge and have your lunch. Later after lunch and resting, you leave for an afternoon game viewing drive and later go back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 9: Leave Lake Nakuru for Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, you drive to the jungle to track down wild animals till 11:30am, where you will leave Lake Nakuru national park for Lake Naivasha. You get to Lake Naivasha at around 2:00pm in the afternoon. Upon arrival, you check in at a lodge for lunch. Alter after, you leave the lodge for boat riding trips in Lake Naivasha in the evening, you leave the lake for a lodge where you will have your dinner and overnight
Day 10: Leave Naivasha for Amboseli National Park
Very early in the morning, you leave Lake Naivasha for amboseli national park. You arrive at amboseli at around 1:30am. You check-in at a hotel for an afternoon game viewing drive while enjoying the scenic view of Mount Kilimanjaro. Later in the evening, you drive back to a lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 11: Leave Amboseli for Tsavo East National Park
In the morning it’s a game-viewing drive before breakfast. After breakfast you leave amboseli while enjoying one more game drive and drive to Tsavo East National Park. You arrive at the Tsavo during midday where you will check-in at a lodge within the park for lunch. After lunch and relaxing you drive to the jungle to track down some wild animals till evening. Later drive back to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight
Day 12: Tsavo East National Park, Later Mombasa/Diani
Very early in the morning, you leave the lodge/camp for game viewing drives. Then later after breakfast you get more game viewing drives before leaving Tsavo East National Park for Mombasa/Diani. You leave Tsavo East Park at around 7:30 pm. We drop you at a beach hotel either in Mombasa or Diani.
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON
GOOD TO KNOW
A deposit of 25 % will be required when booking this Safari Tour Package. The rest of the amount (75%) will be paid when starting the Safari
WHAT YOU WILL ENCOUNTER
- Lesser Kudu